A message from Ajay Sathuluri - Speaker
CFUnited is next week!
I'll be presenting on Wednesday on "Dynamic Load Testing with Webserver Stress Tool". I'll be covering Basic, parameterized, and scripted load testing. It's a fairly inexpensive tool, but can do some powerful testing.
This week I also found out I'll be able to raffle 3 software licenses: 2 licenses for Paessler Webserver Stress Tool, and 1 for FusionReactor server monitor! ($1000 worth of software). Licenses sponsored by Paessler and Intergral, respectively.
* Test Types
* setting up a set of URLs
* Multiple users
* URLs bound to a dataset (parameterize the tested URLs, merge with a dataset; one set for each user)
* Scripting, instead of list of URLs
* Simulate multiple simultaneous CF sessions
* How to simulate AJAX calls
* Test results and logs; where's the most useful information