Raymond Camden - A long time ColdFusion user, Raymond has worked on numerous ColdFusion books including the ColdFusion Web Application Construction Kit and has contributed to the Fusion Authority Quarterly Update and the ColdFusion Developers Journal. He also presents at conferences and contributes to online webzines. He founded many community web sites including CFLib.org, ColdFusionPortal.org, ColdFusionCookbook.org and is the author of open source applications, including the popular BlogCFC blogging application.
1. Have you spoken at CFUnited in the past?
Yes, many times.
I'd tell people that CFUnited is a great conference for people of all skill levels. From beginners to advanced developers.
2. Why should people attend your session(s)?
I think I have some great sessions this year, and all of them are brand new!
3. Do you have any projects in the works that you will be revealing at CFUnited?
Nope. Sorry to disappoint. :)
4. Besides your topic, what other sessions are you looking forward to?
I'm curious to see what Adobe shows off in regards to ColdFusion 9.
5. What are some of the hot topics you'd like to see at RoundTable discussions?
I'd like to hear some discussion about frameworks. I'm kinda focused on Model-Glue, so I wouldn't mind hearing wha'ts up with the other frameworks.
6. Where can people find you at CFUnited?
Most likely all over the place. :)
7. What's the latest news with you? Has anything changed since last CFUnited?
I'm now an independent contractor, which is new, and not so great, but, change happens. :)
8. What do you like to do in your free time?
Video games and reading. Oh, and writing code for fun. :)
9. Which was the best Star Wars film?
Empire Strikes Back.