CFlive is a weekly half hour technical talk from CFUNITED speakers. It is hosted by Raymond Camden and Charlie Arehart of the Meetup virtual CFUG. The current schedule is every Thursday at 12:30pm - 1pm EDT.
- 5/10/07 Charlie Arehart New in CFMX 6&7: What Did You Miss?
- 5/17/07 Simon Horwith - Architecting and Optimizing CF Applications for Performance and Scalability
- 5/24/07 Rob Gonda Flex Intensive for ColdFusion Developers
- 5/31/07 Oguz Demirkapi Multi Language Applications in CF in Theory and Practice
- 6/7/07 Peter Bell "Practical Code Generation: By Example"
- 6/14/07 Patrick Quinn UI design concepts
- 6/21/07 Mark Drew "CFeclipse Plus!"
- 6/28/07 Live from show
You can get details on each talk, as well as RSVP, at: http://coldfusion.meetup.com/17/
. The URL for each Acrobat Connect meeting will be http://experts.acrobat.com/cfmeetup/
, where you would sign in as a guest.
The talks are on Adobe Acrobat Connect so you can listen in remotely via your PC with sound via the internet. We are planning to record the talks and will provide URLs for later viewing after each event. Looking forward to seeing you there!